The Presbyterian Women of Spring Hill Presbyterian Church is part of a larger body of Presbyterian Women. Spring Hill Presbyterian Women, forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, commit themselves:
to nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study;
to support the mission of the church worldwide;
to work for justice and peace; and
to build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (USA) and witness to the promise of God’s Kingdom.
Presbyterian Women conduct Bible Study, engage in church and community projects, and contribute to such offerings as the Birthday Offering, Thank Offering, and Fellowship of the Least Coin.
Smaller Circles encourage a unique Christian fellowship and better meet the needs of those involved. At Spring Hill Presbyterian the Circles meet on the second Wednesday of each month at various hours. (For the specific times, check the church calendar.) The Circles have a common Bible study with each Circle having a special project.
Circle 1 Chair: Janie Sims
Project: Ronald McDonald House
– Collects food items and paper goods for the Ronald McDonald House food pantry
– Collects cleaning and laundry supplies to assist the guest residents.
Circle 2 (meets at night) Co-Chairs: Ruth Fitzgerald and Lynn Martin
Project: Presbyterian Home for Children
– Collects funds for Christmas gifts for the children at the Presbyterian Home for Children
– Collects Campbell’s Soup labels for local schools
Circle 3 Co-Chairs: Marcy Harris and Carol Sumrall
Project: Holiday Decorating
– Decorates the sanctuary for Easter and Christmas
– Delivers plants to shut-ins on Valentine’s Day
– Helps defray the cost of outdoor plantings at the church
Please call the church office at 342-1550 for the Chair’s contact information.